Best Way To Remove My Driving Directions from Windows XP
My Driving Directions infects following browsers
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 52.0.2743|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:44.0.2, Mozilla:39, Mozilla:48.0.2, Mozilla:46.0.1, Mozilla:38.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:45.7.0, Mozilla Firefox:38.1.1, Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla:49.0.1, Mozilla:45, Mozilla Firefox:49|
Uninstall My Driving Directions From Windows System Possible Steps For
Know More About My Driving Directions
If you are getting your Windows System performing slow then might your Windows System gets infected with My Driving Directions named malicious program. Recently many computer user across globe reported about this harmful threats presence onto their Windows System. My Driving Directions is regarded as very harmful malware that completely bother you with its presence. With the intention to generate revenue in illegal manner and steal your confidential details cyber criminals created this harmful virus and also distributed them extensively over Internet. It is able to target all Windows Windows System and browsing application. It penetrates inside your computer silently, hides itself deeply and once gets executed successfully starts performing its malevolent activities against your Windows System. My Driving Directions creates malicious registry entries in order to gets activated automatically on system boots up as well as weakens system security. Without your prior information it changes the browsing application default setting like changes in homepage, search webpage, new tab settings and too you will notice undesirable application installed into browser.
Intrusion Method For My Driving Directions :-
My Driving Directions normally comes inside your Windows System through bundled with freeware program you downloaded from unverified sources and installing them without scanning for computer threats. In addition, clicks to ads appearing while watching videos online, playing games online, visiting to infected websites especially porn sites or torrents result in its intrusion. Sharing data using infected drives or peer to peer files sharing, updating outdated application following redirect links and nonetheless opening or downloading spam email attachments leads this dubious threats inside your Windows System.
Harmful Activities Of My Driving Directions Onto Windows System
My Driving Directions is known to perform a lots of bad activities onto Windows System. It cause unwanted redirection to malicious webpage and too displays tons of ads all over Windows System screen. It slows down Windows System performance and also Internet speed slows down. CPU freezes at regular basis as resultant of formation of too many junk files. While browsing Internet it throws warning alerts and fake pop-ups urging you to make call onto some given number or convince you to buy expensive tools. Furthermore, the very malware able to monitors your Internet activity and thus your private information are never secure. Hence to keep Windows System safe and clean you are strongly recommended to Uninstall My Driving Directions from Windows System.
Part 1:- Start Your Windows System In Safe Mode With Networking From Windows System
Uninstall My Driving Directions From Windows XP/Vista/7
- Click on Start menu >> Select Restart button.
- Press F8 button during Windows System start booting.
- Here you will see Advance boot menu on Windows System screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option >> Now press Enter button.
Uninstall My Driving Directions From Windows 8/10
- Click on Start menu >> Press Shift key and Click on Restart button.
- Select Troubleshoot option from screen.
- Now click on Advanced Options.
- Choose the Startup Settings option.
- Select Enable Safe Mode option >> Click Restart button.
- Press F5 button to Enable Safe Mode With Networking option.
Part 2 :- Uninstall My Driving Directions Related Process From Task Manager In Windows System
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons altogether.
- Choose Windows Task manager option from Windows System screen.
- Select the malicious process >> Click on End Task button.
Part 3 :- Uninstall My Driving Directions From Control Panel In Windows System
Uninstall My Driving Directions From Windows XP
- Go the Start menu >> Select Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Uninstall programs option.
- Search and Uninstall unwanted program from Windows System.
Uninstall My Driving Directions From Windows 7
- Click the Windows key.
- Select Control Panel Option from the start menu.
- Select Uninstall A Programs option from Programs menu.
- Lastly, select and Uninstall unwanted program from Windows System.
Uninstall My Driving Directions From Windows 8
- Press Win+R button to open Run Box.
- Type control panel in Run window.
- Press Enter button to open Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Do Right-click My Driving Directions related programs.
- Click Uninstall option to Uninstall it completely.
Uninstall My Driving Directions From Windows 10
- Press the start button >> Select Settings option.
- Choose Windows System option there.
- Click on Apps and Features option.
- Select and Uninstall unwanted program.
Part 4 :- How To Uninstall My Driving Directions From Firefox
Uninstall My Driving Directions From Google Chrome
- Click on great icon from the top right corner to open Chrome menu.
- Now click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension >> Select unwanted extension related to My Driving Directions.
- Finally click on trash bin icon.
Uninstall My Driving Directions From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer browser.
- Press Alt+T buttons, or Click on Gear Icon to open Tools.
- Now click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find My Driving Directions related add-ons >> Click Disable.
- Click More information button.
- Finally click on Uninstall button.
Uninstall My Driving Directions From Mozilla Firefox
- Firstly open Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on the gear icon from top right corner to open menu.
- Select Add-ons, Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- From there, Choose Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Choose My Driving Directions add-on that you looking to Uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
Uninstall My Driving Directions From Microsoft Edge
Well, Microsoft Edge is new browsing application that does not have extensions. So you need to reset your browser homepage to Uninstall My Driving Directions from Edge.
- Open Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on More (…) icon >> Go to Settings.
- Select A specific page or pages under Open option.
- Select Custom option >> Enter URL of the page that you want to set as your browser homepage.
Part 5 :- Complete Guide To Uninstall My Driving Directions From Registry Editor In Windows System
- Pressing Win + R keys together to open Run window.
- Type regedit and then click OK.
- Find and Uninstall related registry files of My Driving Directions.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = ’0
Part 6 (optional):- Quick Step To Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome >> Click on Chrome menu.
- Click on Settings option.
- Go to search box >> Type RESET.
- Lastly, Click on the Reset button to complete process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox >> Click on Firefox menu >> Press Help option.
- Select Troubleshooting Information option.
- Click on Refresh Firefox button from top of page.
- Hit Refresh Firefox button after dialog box appear on Windows System screen.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser.
- Click on Tools menu >> Select Internet Option.
- Click on Advance tab >> Hit the Reset button.
- Find Uninstall Personal Settings option >> Press Reset Button.
- Finally Click on Close Button.
- Now Restart your browser.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Click on More (…) icon >> Now, Select Settings option.
- Click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Press <Add new> option from the Search in the address bar with option.
- Enter your desired search engine URL >> Press Add as default.